Sub Rosa Tattoo is now reviewing artist resumes and portfolios as we look to expand our resident artist line up as well as book guest artists in our cozy studio located at 111 NE 'A' St. in beautiful downtown Grants Pass, OR.
Sub Rosa Tattoo is an appointment based client centric studio where our patrons are so much more than monetary transactions, they are the core of our business. We engage each individual with the intent to form long lasting client/artist relationships, educate towards better and longer lasting tattoo choices as well as provide a fun, unique and unforgettable tattoo experience. Offering a professionally driven world class atmosphere coupled with unmatched ambition, we strive to create tattoos of exceptional quality.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Oregon State Tattoo License, BBP, First Aid and CPR Certifications
- Exceptional customer service, conversational, and people skills
- Adaptable and comfortable with growth and change
- Ability to manage own schedule and monetary transactions
- Highly motivated and adept at self promotion
- Punctual, respectful, and sensitive to clientele time and needs
- Willful desire to participate in industry, community and studio related events
- Drive and ability to provide and build own clientele base
- Committed to professional development and continued education
- Independently driven yet team oriented balance of character
We ask that all resumes be sent via email to email@example.com with HIRE ME in the subject matter headline, and please include a link to your online portfolio. While we are accepting applications we are slow and deliberate in our hiring process to guarantee that we pick artists who are the right fit. We strive to maintain a safe and encouraging environment for the diversity of our clientele and will not tolerate sexism, racism, classism, ableism, transphobia, homophobia, or any bigotry and willful ignorance of any kind. To insure that we hire respectable and professional team members who share our core values, applicants may be asked to go through a series of interviews which includes but is not limited to email discourse, in studio one on one and team discussions, after hours hang time with our current team and at minimum one scheduled guest spot at our studio. The hiring process may take up to 6 months before we make any final decisions. Patience and persistence is key. Thank you for your interest, we look forward to hearing from you.